LPG Gas Course DetailsSome of the areas covered on this course include;
- Characteristics of Liquefied Petroleum Gas
- Cylinder Locations, Safety Requirements and Sizing for Single Supply
- LPG Supply Pressures - Operation of and Positioning of Emergency Isolation, Flow Controls and Valves
- Gas Emergency Actions and Procedures
- Test for Soundness
- Installation of Pipework and Fittings - Related to LPG
Who Should Apply?This course is for applicants that hold a valid CCN1 certificate.
If you are unsure whether this course is for you and/or do not hold a valid CCN1 certificate, please contact the Plumbing Academy to let us know what you’re looking for. We’ll explain the options personally and point you in the right direction.