Natural Gas Conversion to Liquefied Petroleum Gas (CONGLP1)
LPG Gas Course OverviewBy completing the Plumbing Academy’s CONGLP1 gas course you will be certified to work on domestic LPG (liquefied petroleum gas) fuelled installations and appliances. Our accredited training centres are easily accessible from all over Southern England and Wales; once enrolled, you’ll be taught by experienced tutors with a vast knowledge of the gas industry.
LPG Gas Course DetailsSome of the areas covered on this course include;
- Characteristics of Liquefied Petroleum Gas
- Cylinder Locations, Safety Requirements and Sizing for Single Supply
- LPG Supply Pressures - Operation of and Positioning of Emergency Isolation, Flow Controls and Valves
- Gas Emergency Actions and Procedures
- Test for Soundness
- Installation of Pipework and Fittings - Related to LPG
Who Should Apply?This course is for applicants that hold a valid CCN1 certificate.
If you are unsure this course is for you and/or do not hold a valid CCN1 certificate, give the Plumbing Academy a call to let us know what you’re looking for. We’ll explain the options personally and point you in the right direction.