City & Guilds 17th Edition Wiring Course
17th Edition Course OverviewIn order to be viewed as a competent and employable electrician, you’ll need to prove that you are familiar with the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations. At the Plumbing Academy we offer this essential qualification to electricians from all form of background.
While there is no practical element to this 5-day electrical course, it will teach you all the practical issues related to Electrical Installation work in accordance with the regulations. On top of this, it will introduce you to the IEE On-Site Guide (a more user-friendly, condensed version of the Wiring Regulations) and explain how this can be used alongside the full version.
Course DetailsThe course covers the full range of topics laid out in the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations including:
- Scope, Object and Fundamental Principles
- Assessment of General Characteristics
- Protection for Safety
- Selection and Erection of Equipment
- Inspection and Testing
- Special Installations or Locations
- Use of Appendices
- Requirements For Electrical Installation (IEE Regulations) 17th Edition IEE On-site Guide
- BS 7671: 2008 IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition